Saturday, December 8, 2007

Ok, so he's cute...

But seriously, does he have to stay up until 3 am.

He is definitely the most amazing kid ever born. Trust me on this one, it's fact, I googled it. It's not just me being partial as his dad, it's a fact (Soon to be well known).

This morning we all woke up at around 9:30, he was a little fussy. Which reminds me, why is that when you have a child, you start using words like, oochoo boo, and, "He's a little tooty.", and fussy? I think it's funny that our words have changed, and he still can't talk, much less understand what we are saying. I don't mind all of it, but I just thought it was interesting...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cute picture. I definitely know about that certain kind of parent vocabulary but I am trusting you guys to not talk like a baby as they are growing and learning how to talk. Annoying. The cutest thing ever, though, or at least one of them, is a little tike around two who is already speaking clearly. I heard one yesterday. Precious little person... It's really weird when I talk to people who actually talk to me like a baby...Awkward!